While all these may be rhetorical, they all need answers.
1) If the SS Minnow was only set to take a three hour tour, why did the Howells, Ginger and Mary Ann have entire wardrobes?
2) Why is a raven like a writing desk?
3) What exactly was Tommy’s occupation on the show Martin?
4) How many licks does it take to get the center of a tootsie pop?
5) If its my cake, why can’t I have it and eat it too? (after all it is MY cake, right?)
6) They say life is short, can you name something you can do longer?
7) Why did Wilona Woods [the Evans’ neighbor on the show Good Times] live in the projects?
8) Where did Sondra on The Cosby Show come from? [in the pilot episode Claire asks Cliff “Cliff, why do we have four children?” His response, “Because we didn’t want five.” the four were Denise, Theo, Vanessa and Rudy]
9) What happened to Judy on the show Family Matters?
10) Why don’t they make canned broccoli?
11) If Squidward is an octopus why is his name Squidward?
12) If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
13) Have you ever danced with devil in the pale moonlight? [What the heck does that even mean?]14) How old is Morgan Freeman? REALLY!?
15) If money doesn’t grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
16) If a mute child swears, does his mother clean his hands with soap?
18) Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster?
19) What hair color do they put on the drivers licenses of bald men?
20) Why are Trix only for kids?
21) Who killed Jimmy Hoffa?
22) Why can’t women put on mascara with their mouth closed?
24) Why do we drive on a Parkway and park in a Driveway?
25) Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?